Thursday, April 6, 2017

He Will Sustain You


I absolutely adore vintage, especially images of postcards, music, etc. and so this beautiful Kaisercraft paper is a favorite!  It's another one of those "almost too pretty to cover up" papers, and so I've kept the layout very simple.  I used a rectangle die as a mask while inking the paper, then used that as a guideline for my machine stitching, further distressing, fraying, and tearing the edges.


One of the sheets in the paper pack is a collection of tags that can be cut apart, and I was happy that this sentiment fit perfectly into one of them.  I repeated the distress ink/stitching/fraying/tearing as before, adding some silk ribbon through a grommet tag die to frame and secure the sentiment,  embellishing with a tiny rose and finishing the card with a trio of pearls.  

Here are the supplies I used:  

2 comments: