Thursday, June 22, 2017

Patriotic "I Miss You"


Over the course of my husband's career in the United States Navy he spent a lot of time deployed, so we missed having him home for plenty of birthdays and holidays, as well as plain ole everydays! Today's Stamp Simply card comes from those memories, and a deep appreciation for those who are currently making those kinds of sacrifices.  


I absolutely adore this Authentique paper!  It is so perfect for patriotic cards but also has plenty of beachy, nautical designs that work well for the rest of Summer.  I was going for a "Blue Ribbon at the Fair" kind of feel for this card and pulled two sentiments from an Altenew stamp set to add inside and out to go along with that theme.


Here are the supplies I used, all from Stamp Simply:

No comments:

Post a Comment