Thursday, July 27, 2017

Thank You for Caring Coneflower


Hello friends!  I am back with my second post for the day for Stamp Simply's Summer Release.

Coneflowers are another favorite of mine, and this one is simply gorgeous!  I decided to keep everything about this card subtle and let that beautiful coneflower steal the show.  You'll laugh when you find out where this elegant background is from!  It is part of KaiserCraft's Outdoor Trail designer paper pad, which is mostly masculine landscapes and fishing images.  :)


To bring a little subtle color to the focal image panel, I splashed it with diluted distress inks in Spiced Marmalade and Seedless Preserves.  


I brought a little color and pattern to the background too, with a subtly stenciled torn paper strip. 


And here's a view of the inside.  

Here are links for this lovely stamp set, and all of the supplies for my card:

No comments:

Post a Comment