Thursday, September 28, 2017

Welcome Fall!


Fall is gradually starting to make its appearance here in our household.  I really LOVE these colors and this time of year gets me even more excited to craft.  Today I am sharing a Welcome Fall insert for a frame that remains on display year-round, next to my daddy's typewriter.  The images, new stamps from Stamp Simply, were stamped with Stazon ink and "painted" with distress oxide re-inkers on watercolor paper.


Once again I am using Simple Stories double-sided designer paper. It was perfect for this project because even though the backside of the frame is not meant to be on display it is visible, and so the double-sided paper made very easy to quickly add something attractive to that side also.


I confess to being an impatient stamper!  I thought the distress oxide ink "paint" splatters were dry when I flipped the piece over, but they weren't and of course, they smeared a little bit.  I am trying to be okay with oopsies like this, but UGH, they bother me!


Supplies:
Stamp Simply Clear Stamp Set Welcome Fall
Stamp Simply Clear Stamp and Die Combo Harvest
Spellbinders Small Standard Circle Dies
Simple Stories Hello Fall designer paper
Hello Fall matching enamel dots
Stazon ink

No comments:

Post a Comment