Thursday, March 8, 2018

Easter Blessings!


I absolutely LOVE this time of year!  Seeing the drab landscape of Winter burst forth with New Life never ceases to amaze me!  The lilies and dogwoods always seem to know when Easter is right around the corner.  The colors, shapes and symbolism so speak to my heart!


Today's Stamp Simply card has a gold-embossed Easter greeting stamped upon a distress oxide watercolor panel that peeks out from underneath the rolled, distressed edges of some pretty Spring plaid paper.  The overall design is simple but the splashes of gold and the sparkle of a few rhinestones keep things from being boring.  Y'all *have* to know that that shimmery fleur de lis cross makes my Louisiana heart smile.  


Here's what the inside looks like.  Makes me think of all those lily dedications for Easter Sunday service.  :)

Here are the supplies I used:

1 comment: